SAMURAI SWORD FIGHT EXPERIENCE
Japanese traditional cultural experience in Tokyo
Our samurai experience program entails dressing up in a samurai costume and learning samurai sword fighting (Tate) first-hand. Anybody can join the activity regardless of age and gender, as long as you have the samurai spirit within you.
Our samurai experience plan has been featured on TV and in the media, and has already been enjoyed by over 3,000 people from many different countries!
Since this type of experience is rare in Tokyo, we have been incorporated into tour plans by tourist agencies and travel agencies, and our experience has been very well received by visitors to Tokyo from all over the country.
The unique feature of our Samurai Experience is that we are staffed by professionals who are active in video and stage productions!
Enjoy the authentic samurai experience with us!
Samurai experience program
- Kitsuke – Wear a samurai costume. Learn how to wear a kimono
- Reigi sahou – Learn the basics of samurai etiquette and manners of samurai
- Basic lesson – Learn the basic moves of samurai sword fighting
- Tachimawari – Experience samurai sword fighting first-hand
- Photo shoot
All of the instructors from our samurai experience program are professional samurai performers who perform in various shows and events. We can arrange and incorporate a samurai performance show performed by our instructors during your samurai experience program, should you be interested. ( additional fees are required)
［Normal Plan] 60 mins
［Private Plan (under 9 persons)] 60 mins
［Group Plan (private) [limited to reservations of 10 or more people] 75-90 mins
3-3-12-B2, Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051, JapanDirection to SAMUARI’ve (The nearest station)
- Kitasando sta. (Fukutoshin Line)【Exit 2】 / 4 min. walk
- Harajuku sta. (JR Yamanote Line)【Takeshita Exit】 / 8min. walk
- Sendagaya sta.(JR Sobu Line) / 10min.walk
- Yoyogi sta.(JR Yamanote Line , JR Sobu Line , Oedo Line) / 12min.walk